Monday, August 10, 2009

*Sigh*

I definitely did not think I would be here, on this Monday, August 10th, without a new little babe in my arms.  I thought FOR SURE I would have had her by now!!!!

I will admit......at this point, everything irritates me.  I know I have to be patient and I am trying sooooooooo hard, but any woman who has been overdue will know exactly what I'm talking about.  It can be torture.  I have literally had every sign in the book that this baby is on the way, and each day that goes by, I get more and more disappointed that I'm still pregnant.

I do have to remember that God's timing is perfect, though, and keep focusing on that, no matter how hard that is to do.  I also have to remember my post from a few days ago, that, when I start to go into a little bit of a "woe is me," or when I get into an irritated or disappointed state, I have to remember that it's NOT HELPFUL.  Boy......another thing that's hard to do!

If I don't go into labor on my own, and if at my appointment this Thursday, I still haven't had the baby, they will do a Non-stress Test and Ultrasound to check and make sure everything is OK.  If it is, they will let me go one more week after this.  If I STILL don't go into labor on my own by next Thursday, then I have to have a C-section, since I can't be induced due to a VBAC.

I can't imagine going 10 MORE DAYS......it makes me want to burst into tears just thinking about it.

My fervent prayer is that I go into labor on my own.......and soon.  Thank you all for your support and prayers, as well, and if you were wondering how to pray, now you know!!!!!!  :-)

I'll keep you posted...........................

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! I can feel your torment! I hope baby girl shows up real soon for you! Will keep praying for you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you later!! (aka "hang in there!")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie and I have been chanting, "Baby come down!" Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete