Monday, April 27, 2009

Meal Plan for the Week

I checked out the cupboards, freezers, pantry, etc, and this is what I came up with for my Meal Plan this week:

Monday: Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes and Fried Zuchinni
Tuesday: Pounded Chicken Breasts, Oven Fries and Corn
Wednesday: Italian Chicken over Spaghetti, Green Salad, French Bread
Thursday: Homemade Chilli, homemade Corn Muffins (I already have them made and in the freezer)
Friday: Enchiladas, Tater tots and Fruit Salad

This morning for breakfast we had: Homemade yogurt, Homemade Raspberry Muffins (that I had in the freezer), and bananas! I'm not sure if our fruit will last all week for Fruit Salad on Friday!! I'll have to ration it! :-) I'm off to get lunch ready for Ava before school. Leftovers it is!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment