Sunday, January 31, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day



Since we've been Eating from the Pantry for the past month, it's time, again, to stock it back up!! Money Saving Mom and Fish Mama are hosting another Freezer Cooking Day(s) and I'm joining in! This time, though, with a bit more restraint.

Here's my plan for the next few days:

  • Taco Meat x6

  • Spaghetti Sauce x2

  • Chili

  • Barbeque Meatballs


(Hmmmmm......do you see a Ground Beef theme here?! Wonder why??!!! Read below.) :-)

  • Boil and Shred 12 pounds of bone-in Chicken

  • Make Stock

  • Chicken Rice Casserole x2

  • Chop 8 lbs Bananas to freeze (the kids love helping with this!)


I think I'll start with this plan and see how far we get! I'm hoping to spread this out over the next few days, so we shall see how this goes!! I'll be back tomorrow for progress report and update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment