Saturday, April 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Holey Moley.

Say it ain't so.

My sweet, newly 3-year-old boy has turned a corner.

A huge corner. (In the potty-training world, that is.)

He went an ENTIRE day on Saturday not wearing a diaper and NO accidents.

None.

None, I say.

Not only that----we were gone all day running errands, shopping, etc. Again, zero accidents.

This is huge.

Huge, I say.

I have been training Luke for months and months with no big success......and then, all the sudden, as if a light switch turned on----he decided he was ready.

I'm ready, too.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: Quiche Lorraine, Homemade Hash Browns, Fruit and THIS Strawberry cake for dessert. (Woah, cake and "pie" in one meal? My kind of meal.)
Tuesday: Chicken Fried Chicken, Perfect Potatoes au Gratin, Corn on the Cob
Wednesday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches, homemade oven Fries, Fruit and homemade Strawberry Shortcakes for dessert. (Can you tell I got a screamin' deal on Strawberries?!)
Thursday: Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Pickles, Fruit
Friday: Date Night!!! (Thanks, Auntie Martha!) Martha and the kiddos will be having homemade Pizza with THIS unleavened pizza crust.

If you want more menu inspiration, check out Org Junkie!!

1 comment:

  1. I got a good deal on strawberries, too, so tonight, when Art and Doris are here (for overnight), our dessert will be crushed, sweetened strawberries over home-made pound cake with a dollop of whipped cream on top. Umm, umm, good!

    ReplyDelete