Friday, April 16, 2010

ONE YEAR

My Dear Devoted Readers~~~~~

It was a year ago, today, that I embarked on this amazing blogging journey.

It is truly hard to believe.

This journey has taken me many, many places, and it is so humbling that you've stuck with me.

It is amazing how much I have grown in this past year, just by sharing with all of you. I have never thought of myself as some amazing writer, and, honestly, I didn't start this blog because I thought I could wow you all with my amazing writing skillz. But, I hope that I was able to, successfully:

Share my thoughts.

Share my experiences.

Share my findings.

Share my feelings.

Share my heart.

I hope that I have somewhat succeeded.

It's amazing how this blog has evolved over the past year, and I can't wait to see where this journey will take me in the future.

Here's just a couple of my favorite posts over this past year:

So Proud!!

Thrift Store Shopping

ABC's

Popsicle!!

Bald Spot!

A Biblical Perspective

Roll With It

101 in 1001

Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I have learned so much from this blogging experience, over the past year, and I can't wait to learn more.

~~~~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment