Friday, September 4, 2009

Faithful Friday

It is with VERY heavy eyelids that I write this post to you today.  Anna had a little bit of a rougher night last night and I was up the majority of it with her.  So, this will be a shortie, but a goodie.

As I was up with Anna, for the 4th time at 3:13am, eyes barely able to open, and a feeling of, "I can't get up again!", I rolled out of bed, turned the dull lamp on, and picked up my precious baby out of the crib and began to nurse her in the glider chair.  Even though I felt like I couldn't get up again, just seeing her, hearing her sweet little cry, and knowing that she depends on me, I realized something right in that moment:

GOD WILL NEVER GIVE ME MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE.

Sure, I'm tired.  Sure, I was up all night.  Sure, I have a 2 and 3 year old that get up early.  Sure, I have to make it through the rest of the day.   BUT......

GOD WILL NEVER GIVE ME MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE.

With His strength, I can make it through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment