Our power went out yesterday, so I didn't get this post out on Anna's exact 7-month birthday, but, I think she'll forgive me. Even though there is a current picture of my CPK below, I still wanted to recognize that she's already 7 months old!!
I literally can't wrap my mind around that. Time certainly waits for no one.
Here are a few shots of her enjoying one of her current favorite activities---rolling around on the floor:
And a few stats:
- She's a beast!! From our rough estimates, she is about 20 pounds and 29 inches long
- She's eating solids and loving it! Here's what she's had so far:
Homemade--Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Applesauce, Rice, Mashed Potatoes, Yogurt, Peas, Crackers
- She can get up on all fours and do a few scoots forward and backward. Crawling is in the very near future
- Her squealing and babbling are infectious and she's working on getting more sounds out
- She is still an ah. mazing. sleeper
- She opens her mouth wide open when we say, "Gimme kisses!" and leans in for the smooch!
- We've been working on "Gimme 10!". She slowly raises both of her hands for the slap!
- She's such a happy, joyful, truly delightful little baby!!!