Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

We're all on the verge......

Well, actually, I've surpassed the verge.  The rest of the fam is right on it.  Of being sick, that is.

I had a weird, wack-o, painful, yucky, just plain "not feeling good" kind of day on Friday.  But, it didn't last long---I slid through Saturday unscathed and am now back to almost 100%.

It's the sweet trio who are hanging by a thread----A short, skinny, unraveling thread.  I see signs of sickness coming for, at least, two of the three, so I'm just praying for a smooth, sick-free week for all of them!!!

So, now, we're on to a new week, and, I do have to confess that last week's meal plan was pretty much a bust.  I think I stuck to one of the planned meals.  Yes, folks, that's right---one.  It was just one of those topsy-turvy weeks where not much was going as planned and, therefore, the meal plan did not go as planned, either.  So, unfortunately, you will see some carry-overs from last week!

Let's see if I can get it back on track!!  Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday:  Mustard Grilled Chicken , Rice Pilaf, Roasted Carrots

Tuesday:  Meatloaf (freezer), Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday:  Turkey Dinner with all the fixings.  (Yes, if you can believe it, I still have one more Turkey taking up space in the freezer!!)

Thursday:  Turkey Dinner leftovers

Friday:  The start to my "Girls Weekend" with my sister, Martha, and my little Anna!  Dinner out for us (after our massage!!!)

For more menu planning inspiration, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment