Sunday, March 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


We had a great weekend----hope you did, too!!!

Some Highlights:

  • My parents and my sister, Martha, up for a visit

  • A fun spring celebration day at A and L's school

  • Gymnastics class for Ava

  • Out to lunch with G-parents and Auntie

  • A beautiful, lovely day to play and work outside

  • Dinner and a movie (after the kiddos were in bed) for the Hubs and me

  • A little shopping for "Cars" supplies and decorations for L's B-day (And a lot of squeals of delight!)

  • Relaxing, enjoyable Sunday getting a lot done in the house


Throughout the great weekend, I also cleaned-out/re-worked my 4.5 freezers and realized I still have A LOT of meals in there!!!  So, our menu plan this week will consist of a lot of them.  Here's what we're having:

Monday:  Chicken Delight Casserole (freezer), Steamed Broccoli, Buttery Rolls (freezer)

Tuesday:  Meatloaf (freezer), Mashed Potatoes (freezer), Roasted Carrots

Wednesday:  Chili Nachos, Smoothies

Thursday:  Amish Baked Oatmeal, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon

Friday:  Homemade Mac and Cheese (freezer), Polish Sausage, Green Beans

Check out I'm An Organizing Junkie for more menu inspiration, and check back with me tomorrow for my post on Laundry Soap........do you know if you're using too much???

Have a great week!!!

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. 40VIc6 uerhzgyejfar, [url=http://wcomytocpkve.com/]wcomytocpkve[/url], [link=http://oyizrjrjxuru.com/]oyizrjrjxuru[/link], http://jfmcmnqaacyj.com/

    ReplyDelete