Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday and my CPK

Hey peeps!!  We're back, yet, again, to another Monday!!  I had quite a fabulous "girl's" weekend with my sister and little Anna in Sea-town over the weekend.  We stayed at my In-Law's Condo (THANK YOU!!!), had massages, did lots of shopping, movie-watching and eating.  Aaaaaah.  Just a nice, restful, relaxing weekend!!  Anna was such a gem, and it was a wonderful time had by all!  It should be REQUIRED that all moms get out and have a girl's weekend, at least once a year, if not, a LOT more!!!  :-)

I do not have a very sophisticated cell phone (especially when I'm trying to get a close-up!), but, here's a grainy shot, from my cell phone, of sweet little Anna.


My sister dubbed this shot: CPK............also known as..........Cabbage Patch Kid:



Hmmmmm.........see a little resemblance to the baldy in this picture?!!:



Mark did well with A and L while I was gone, even though both are a little under the weather---he survived!!  It was great bonding time for them and even through their sickness, and a trip to the ER,  (all is well, but, Luke had a 104 temp!!) I know they had fun!

So, now that I'm back and settled in, it's time to focus on our meal plan for the week.  Lately I feel like I've been stuck in a rut when it come to variety with dinner, so, in the coming weeks, hopefully I can change it up a bit.

Here's our plan for the week:

Monday:  Chicken Curry Casserole (using leftover Turkey), Green Salad, Buttery Rolls

Tuesday:  Asian Salmon Fillets, Rice Pilaf, Roasted Carrots

Wednesday:  Corned Beef, Southern Fried Cabbage,  Steamed Red Potatoes

Thursday:  Spanish Rice Bake

Friday:  Crock Pot BBQ Pork Ribs, White Rice, leftover Southern Fried Cabbage

For more menu planning inspiration, don't forget to check out I'm An Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. So, Anna's our little CPK, huh?! I DO see a resemblance! What a doll she is, both physically and personality-wise. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete