Sunday, November 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Hey, Peeps!  We're back to a Monday, again!!  Whew!

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL and THANKFUL week!

Here's our Menu:

Monday:  Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Bacon, homemade Hashbrowns, Pear slices

Tuesday:  Chicken Wings, homemade Jo-Jo's, Green Beans

Wednesday:  Three Cheese Ravioli, Green Salad, toasted Bagels

Thursday:  Happy Thanksgiving!!

Friday:  Baked Potatoes (with all the fixings!), Corn, and Banana-Pear-Berry Smoothies

For more Menu inspirations, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarah,
    Say, have you heard of a recipe that includes broccoli, cheddar cheese soup, and crumbled cheese-it crackers on top? It's a hot dish. I overheard some ladies at the hair dressers talking about it last week, and it sounded good. I don't really know how to find it on the internet, but I know you do!!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that sounds tasty!! I'll have to look it up and see if I can find the recipe! I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete