Friday, November 20, 2009

Vaccines---continued

As I stated in THIS post about vaccines, this subject is heavy on my heart, and I am doing EVERYTHING I possibly can to fully educate myself on this topic.  As I learn more things that are eye-opening and that I feel are important to share, then I will do so.  This, is, in no way, me telling you what to do.  YOU have to make the decision that you feel is right for you and your family.  I am not an expert on this subject and would NEVER tell you what decision to make.  But, this post and upcoming vaccine posts are simply my way of getting information out, regarding vaccines, that I feel is important information.

I said this before, and I'll say it again-----I will NO LONGER naively and foolishly let any Doctor inject anything into mine or my children's bodies without being FULLLY EDUCATED about it. My husband and I (along with millions of other parents!!!) have vaccinated our kids, because, simply put-----WE WERE TOLD IT WAS THE "RIGHT" THING TO DO. Kind of like, an, "everybody's doing it" mantra.  The government tells us it's the right thing to do, the CDC tells us it's the right thing to do, the Media tells us it's the right thing to do, and our Doctors tell us it's the right thing to do.

But, is it really??!?!?!?!?!?

I will no longer let someone pressure me and tell me what they think I should do.

In my endeavor to be FULLY educated, I came across this-----this is a FACTUAL ingredient list of all of the TOXINS that are found in vaccines.



This is taken from www.vacinfo.org:






Vaccines contain ingredients such as MSG, antifreeze, phenol (used as a disinfectant), formaldehyde (cancer causing and used to embalm), aluminum (associated with alzheimer’s disease and seizures), glycerin (toxic to the kidney, liver, can cause lung damage, gastrointestinal damage and death), lead, cadmium, sulfates, yeast proteins, antibiotics, acetone (used in nail polish remover), neomycin and streptomycin.  And the ingredient making the press is thimerosol (more toxic than mercury, a preservative still used in many vaccines, not easily eliminated, can cause severe neurological damage as well as other life threatening autoimmune disease).  These vaccines are grown and strained through animal or human tissue, like monkey and dog kidney tissue, chick embryo, calf serum, human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted fetuses), pig blood, horse blood and rabbit brain.EDUCATE BEFORE YOU VACCINATE!!

4 comments:

  1. Please make sure you do research that covers both sides of the issue. You'll find countless sites that are vehemently against vaccinations and will read into every little thing. On the other side, you'll find sites that over simplify things and make it sound completely risk-free.

    There are most certainly hundreds more sites that are unbiased and will educate you well. I found this about.com site that explains the formaldehyde and antifreeze ingredients plainly.

    http://pediatrics.about.com/od/immunizations/a/0608_vac_aditvs.htm

    You are very wise in choosing to educate yourself before allowing your children to be vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree that researching both sides of the issue is a good thing--but, more than that, I just want the facts, regardless of what "side" it's on.

    I checked out the site that you had mentioned. I think what's important to know, is that none of these toxins have ever been tested on humans---only animals. So, it's really difficult for anyone to say that formaldehyde, in any amount, is safe for my child. Formaldehyde is one of the worst known toxins in the world.

    And so the education goes on............ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The situation with vaccines is that the predominant "side" of the issue is already flooding us with info and opinions--the medical field, our doctors, etc. So it's not as if one is researching an unknown issue in search of both sides--one side is already being forced on us! It's more like research for the purpose of education and defense.

    ReplyDelete