Saturday, October 31, 2009

Check these out!

I frequent many different websites and blogs on a daily basis to find out about all the great deals out there.  I snag awesome coupons, get great tips and learn about all the FREEBIES!!  I also go to many different sites to learn organizing tips, cooking/baking tips and recipes, how to live life more frugally, plus a lot more!! I wanted to share with you some of the websites that I go to.  There are hundreds and thousands out there, so you have a vast array to choose from.   But, if you start with these, you'll find yourself learning about more and more!

I have no affiliation with these websites/blogs......just love them!


Here are a few:


Money Saving Mom


Frugal Living Online


Frugal Coupon Living

The Pioneer Woman


Organizing Junkie


Coupon Cravings


Deal Seeking Mom

The Finer Things in Life


Passionate Homemaking


Tammy's Recipes


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment