Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

Happy Monday, everyone!!  Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend!  We had a great one.......the kids and I went with my sister and my parents to "A Victorian Country Christmas" and had a great time!  Mark stayed home, as he was a little under the weather, and he worked on the mounds and mounds of laundry that had accumulated throughout the week.  (Thanks, babe!!!)  The cooking days are great, but there's not a lot of time for much else!  Even though he was folding his little heart out, I'm sure he enjoyed a nice quiet house and Football on the TV all day!  :-)

Sunday we focused on doing, well.......not much.  The kiddos are still a touch sick, so there is still a lot of sniffling and sneezing going on around here.  We just focused on relaxing.  But, I did get our Christmas cards done and ordered, and we all did venture out for awhile to get a little bit of shopping done.

My turkey dinner on Friday night was a success and I'm excited to use up all the leftover Turkey and the stock that we made.  Here's what I hope to work on this week:

1.  Make Thin Mints  (I'll post the recipe---these are the EASIEST and most tasty little cookies, ever!)

2.  Make Spritz Cookies

2.  Make homemade Turkey Soup to freeze

3.  Make homemade Christmas gifts with the kiddos

And, that leads me to our Menu Plan for the week:

Monday:  Cornbread Salad, homemade Refried Beans, Chips

Tuesday:  Meatloaf (freezer), Baked Potatoes, Veggies and Dip

Wednesday:  Turkey Paninis, Chips, Dill Pickles, Banana Smoothies

Thursday:  Spicy White *Turkey* Chili, Pumpkin Rolls (freezer)

Friday:  Turkey Enchilada Casserole, Refried Beans, Mexican Rice

For more Menu Planning inspiration, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie

Have a wonderful week, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment