These little tasty morsels will knock your socks off, and no one will believe they are made with only TWO ingredients!!
Here's what you need:
- Ritz Crackers
- Andes Mints: I couldn't find the actual mints--the individually wrapped ones----but I found these. They were much easier!! (Less unwrapping to do!)
Here's how you make them:
- Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Boil some water in a saucepan and place a double boiler on top. (I don't have a double boiler, so I simply use one of my glass mixing bowls.)
- Pour your mints in:
- Once mints start to melt, keep stirring them until they are all fully melted.
- Grab 2 Forks and drop in a Ritz (or 2!):
- Fully coat the Ritz with the Chocolate
- Once it's coated, use the two forks to grip the cracker to let any excess chocolate drip off, and transport to your parchment lined pan. Continue this process with the rest of the crackers.
- Once done, flash freeze your Thin Mints until chocolate is firmly set, remove from parchment and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
It's THAT easy, folks!!
Soooooo simple and sooooooo good!!