Monday, December 7, 2009

One More Time

During this joyous time of year, where light is ever-present, there are some of us going through some dark times right now.

I am reminded of the devastating tragedy that happened close to home:  4 police officers where shot to death----in cold blood.  All of them leaving behind spouses and children.

What an amazingly sad and traumatic time for those families.

We have all been through rough times and we will surely go through more, but, when tragedies like this do happen, how do we face tomorrow??

I don't necessarily have the answer to that question, but I know that God tells us that He will never leave us, nor forsake us.  He will never give us more than we can handle, and He is faithful to hear our prayers.

Listen---turn your volume up---to this AMAZING song by an AMAZING group:  The Katinas.  They are a group of five brothers , with amazing voices, and an amazing heart for Jesus.  This is the abridged version of this song, but the words are so powerful, helpful and encouraging during ANY hard time.

Enjoy.






"Lord, I saw your face last night, when I looked in the sky---You were smiling.


You told me it would be OK, you would make a way---in my DARK time.


Every time I hear your voice,


Every time I feel Your touch,


Let's me know that I can face tomorrow


One more time."

No comments:

Post a Comment