Sunday, July 12, 2009

AMAZING Diaper Deal at Rite Aid!!

ra_logo

I couldn't help but share this awesome deal with you!  If you have little ones still in diapers and have a Rite Aid near you, I'd say, RUN and grab this deal!!!  There are MANY different scenarios, and I'll explain them more, but, first, here's how it works:

There is a promotion running at Rite Aid through the end of July (see rebate #61): Buy $50 in participating products and get a $25 Rite Aid gift card.

Items include: Huggies Supreme or Huggies Snug and Dry diapers (34-60 count); Pull-ups Training Pants (33 count); GoodNites Underpants (27 count); Little Swimmers swim diapers (10-12 pack); Huggies Wipes (184-232 count), among a number of other products. Go HERE to see the entire list.

There is also Rite Aid rebate for $2 when you buy a Huggies Mega Pack (see rebate #53).

I only bought 4 packs of diapers on this shopping trip, BUT, there is another Rite Aid rebate for a FREE pack of Huggies when you buy 5 packs of participating Huggies packs (mega packs and swim diapers--see rebate #800). You can submit for ALL OF THESE rebates to really sweeten the deal!  (If you don't know how, it is SUPER easy!!  Go to www. riteaid.com and sign up for the Single Check Rebate program.  Again, it's SUPER easy and not confusing AT ALL!!!!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!  It's as easy as entering from your Receipt: the store #, transaction #, Register # and Date.  They will figure the rest out for you

PLUS, go HERE to print out as many $5 off a purchase of $25 or more Coupons to use on each of your transactions!!

(By the way, to get this deal, it does not all need to be purchased in one transaction.  It just has to be purchased between the July rebate dates, which is from now until 7/24.)

Huggies Mega Packs of Diapers and Pull-Ups are on sale for $14.99 this week.  This is definitely the week to buy them and do the $50 Gift Card Deal!

I don't want this to confuse anybody, so I'm going to break it down for you.

So, here are my 2 Transactions that I just did:

Transaction #1:

2 Pkgs Huggies Diapers--$14.99/each

----I had 1 coupon  $3/1 Huggies Diapers

----I had 1 coupon $1.50/1  Huggies Diapers

1 Crest Pro-Health--2.69

----1 coupon 50 cents /1 Crest Pro-Health

PLUS 1 coupon $5/$25

(Remember, because I had the $5 off a purchase of $25 or more, I needed to make sure that my total BEFORE coupons would equal $25 so that I could use it.  That's why I added the Crest Pro-Health to my transaction.)

so, here's the breakdown of this transaction:

$14.99-$3.00=  $11.99

$14.99-$1.50=  $13.49

$2.69-.50=  $2.19

$5/$25 coupon used

Total:  $22.67 (There is a $2.00 Rebate I will get back for one of the packs of Diapers, and the Crest Pro-Health has a $2.69 Rebate, so because I used a .50 coupon, once I get my rebate back, I will have MADE 50 cents on the toothpaste.)

Here's Transaction #2, and then I'll explain the REST of the Huggies deal!!

Transaction #2:

2 Pkgs Huggies Diapers--$14.99/each

----I had 1 coupon  $3/1 Huggies Diapers

----I had 1 coupon $1.50/1  Huggies Diapers

2 Boxes of Kotex Lightday Pantyliners  2 for $6

----I had 1 coupon for $1.50/2

PLUS 1 coupon $5/$25

(Again, because I had the $5/$25 coupon, I added the Liners to just make sure my total was over $25 before coupons)

so, here's the breakdown of this transaction:

$14.99-$3.00=  $11.99

$14.99-$1.50=  $13.49

$6.00-$1.50=  $4.50

$5/$25 coupon used

Total:  $24.98 (Plus, there is a $1.00 rebate back on the Pantyliners.)

FINAL OUT OF POCKET FOR BOTH SCENARIOS IS:   $47.65

Submit for the Rebates I mentioned above:  $2.00 Huggies Rebate, $2.69 Crest Rebate and $1.00 Kotex Rebate

Also submit for $25 Gift Card Rebate, since you spent over $50 on participating products.

Final Price after Rebates:  $16.96-----That's for:

4 60-count Diaper Packs

1 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste

2 Kotex Lightdays 28 count packs

(That would be an AWESOME deal for the Diapers, alone!!!  It would equal $4.24 per MEGA PACK of 60!!!!  But, as you can see, I also got the toothpaste and the two packs of Kotex for that price!!!  HELLOOOOO!!!)

You can also bet I'll be going back to buy my one more pack of Huggies Diapers so that I can have a total of 5 purchased to get a voucher for one free!!!!!  And as stated above, there is a link of the other participating products, so if you don't need the Huggies, there might be other products you can purchase to get your sweet deal, as well!!

Hope you guys understood this deal and can take advantage of it!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!!


No comments:

Post a Comment