Monday, July 13, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

It was a long, exhausting week, but it's ALWAYS great to get SO.MUCH.DONE!!  I have a long way to go to get this house exactly where I want it before baby's arrival, to get all my meals/food prepared and get the yard harvested and "in shape", but progress was made and I'm so thankful for that!!!

Our Garage Sale on Saturday was pretty much a success!  It was a SUPER hot day, but we all managed to stay fairly cool throughout the day.  You never know who your audience is going to be, or what they will be looking for, and it seemed as though it wasn't really the "baby" crowd.  We had TONS of baby/kids clothes, shoes, toys, etc, and even though a lot of it got sold, there was still a lot left.  But, other than that, most of our furniture sold amongst much other stuff!!  All in all, it was a success!!  It was fun, but I'm glad to be over with it!!  :-)

Now, we're on to, yet, another week!!  I'm 36 weeks pregnant!!!  Whew!  I'm definitely feeling it, too!  We're getting SO EXCITED for baby girl's arrival!!  We had new carpet installed in our bedroom and in the baby's room last week, so things are slowly starting to come together.  The kids just love saying how "cozy" it is!!  Mark is now working on the trim in the baby's room and once he is done with that, we can move EVERYTHING in!!  (The part I've been DYING to do!!)  I'll be posting pictures, soon!!

Hope you had a great week!!

Here's my Meal Plan:

Monday:  Mexican Pasta Bake, Chips and Guacamole, Refried Beans

Tuesday: Crockpot Chili Pork Chops, Steamed Red Potatoes, Corn

Wednesday:  Adobo Chicken, Rice and Veggies

Thursday:  Homemade Pesto over Spaghetti, Salad and French Bread

Friday:  Homemade Pizza

Here's to another, great, productive week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment