Monday, July 13, 2009

Popsicle!!

Here's just a snippit from the AMAZING New Kids on the Block Concert my sister and I went to!!!  I am currently editing my pictures and hope to have them up soon!!  But, in the meantime, enjoy my Joe........This song debuted on their VERY FIRST, self-titled album in 1986.  I don't believe he has EVER sang it at a concert before, but during his solo set, he did!!!!!!  I am in love with this song, and even danced to it at our Wedding!!!  Enjoy Joe, in all his retro, 80's-stlye glory, singing "Popsicle"!!!





3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo CUTE, Joey Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Scheese (whidby)July 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM

    I LOVE THIS!!!! I am so jealous! I wanted to go to their concert SO bad, but no one wanted to go with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete