Thursday, July 16, 2009

N....K....O....T....B

Finally!!!

Here's some pics and a video from the MOST AMAZING New Kids on the Block Show!!!

[caption id="attachment_997" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My sister, Martha, and me.....so giddy in anticipation for the show!!"]My sister, Martha, and me.....so giddy in anticipation for the show!![/caption]

I have to explain these next two shots:  While we were goofing around, waiting for our NKOTB, I was getting picture-happy!  I kept taking self-portrait shots of us!!  When we looked at the first picture, we laughed so hard, because, unbeknownst to us, my eyebrows were up and hers were down.......So, it was only fitting to take a shot of the opposite!!  So, the next one is us purposefully trying to do the opposite........my eyebrows down and hers up!!  HILARIOUS!!  (Probably more hilarious to us, but maybe you'll see the humor in it!!)

[caption id="attachment_998" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="So EXCITED!!! Sarah's eyebrows=UP....Martha's eyebrows=DOWN"]So EXCITED!!!  Sarah's eyebrows=UP....Martha's eyebrows=DOWN[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_999" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sarah's eyebrows=DOWN, Martha's eyebrows=UP!"]Sarah's eyebrows=DOWN, Martha's eyebrows=UP![/caption]

Now on to some great shots from the show, and I just have to say that the guys sounded EXCELLENT!!  Their vocals were GREAT and I could tell that they sang EVERY song live!!!

[caption id="attachment_1000" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Opening of the show. This is actually computer-generated on a screen--They lifted the screen, and there they were!!"]Opening of the show.  This is actually computer-generated on a screen--They lifted the screen, and there they were!![/caption]

P1010010

P1010012

P1010014

[caption id="attachment_1005" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Jordan and Joe singing, "If You Go Away." Oh, that Joe...."]Jordan and Joe singing, "If You Go Away."  Oh, that Joe....[/caption]

P1010021

The next three shots are when the guys CAME INTO THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!!  Just ask my sister.......I was literally HYPERVENTILATING!!!  They were RIGHT BEHIND US!!!  Of course, at this primo time, I couldn't get the flash on my camera to work!!!  So, these next few shots are a little blurry/dark, but SO WORTH having!!!

[caption id="attachment_1008" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Jordan!"]Jordan![/caption]

joe arm up

[caption id="attachment_1010" align="aligncenter" width="182" caption="JOE!!!!!"]JOE!!!!![/caption]

Ok, I found this video on Youtube, and it's HILARIOUS!!  This is the MAYHEM that happened in the crowd when NKOTB came out into the audience.  If you don't get sick by her camera work, watch this video!!  First she gets a good shot of Jon, then JOE!!!!! This is EXACTLY how exciting it was!!!







[caption id="attachment_1011" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Joe during his solo set."]Joe during his solo set.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1012" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Confetti!!"]Confetti!![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1013" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Yup, that's the 9-month preggo dancing away!!"]Yup, that's the 9-month preggo dancing away!![/caption]

P1010040

[caption id="attachment_1015" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The end of the show."]The end of the show.[/caption]

I have a ton more pictures, but I'm pretty sure that these pics mean a lot more to me, than they do to you, so I thought I'd spare you!!  Thanks for "sharing" in my amazing evening with a group that I have loved for over 20 YEARS!!!!

NKOTB FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment