Monday, July 20, 2009

Meal Plan......or not

This is not very frugal, simplified or planned, but...........I'm going to be skipping my Meal Plan this week!  (I know, HORRORS!!)  :-)  I love doing my Meal Plan, and it totally helps me, but, I'm at a point, where, this week is too jumbled, not totally planned out, and may have a few nightly events going on, that I just feel it might be more of a hindrance than a help.  Do you have those kinds of weeks??  I think it happens to the best of us!  So, I'm just going to "wing it" and see what happens.  (I may regret this, so I'll let you know how it goes!!!!)

Here's to NEXT week's meal plan!!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like now would be a good time to start using some freezer meals. :) maybe you can gather your friends/sisters to cook some extras for you at their house and throw them in the freezer for ya! It really is one of the nicest baby gifts I've ever given someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're soooooo right!! Even though I have a million things on my "to do" list, my energy is failing me!! I want to try to save my freezer meals until the baby comes, but we'll see if that happens!! :-)

    ReplyDelete