Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Monday.....

I am definitely having "issues" getting out of bed in the morning.  The kids literally have to yank me out of bed!!  Whew!  It never used to be THIS bad!!! :-)  I'm assuming being 35 weeks pregnant has a lot to do with it......I am ever-so-tired all the time, now.  But, I must remember, I AM IN THE HOME STRETCH!!!  Baby girl is almost here!!

We had a jam-packed weekend, but a great one!  I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July weekend!!!

We have another busy week this week.  I'm getting a little stressed out and concerned that I'm not going to even get close to getting everything done that I want to, before baby arrives.  But, as I've said in previous posts....I'll get done what I can get done!!  If some things have to be taken off the list, then so be it!!

Tonight we have the carpet people coming to take a look at our room and the baby's room to get some carpet in there.  Hopefully that can be completed by THIS week!!  That will be a huge step to getting baby girl's room set up and ready to go!  Tomorrow, of course, is the infamous NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK concert!!!  (CAN'T WAIT!!!)  I also have an OB appointment on Wednesday, which, are now, once a week, and I also work on Thursday morning.  Through my "free" time" this week I'll be preparing for the Garage Sale that we and my In-laws are having on Saturday!!  And, hopefully in there I can find time to work out in the yard, prepare more food for the "After the baby's born" freezer stash, make Raspberry Jam, and let's not forget.....taking care of the house and my precious kiddos!!   'Tis life, isn't it...........but, I've vowed not to get overwhelmed, and if something can't be done, then it can't be done.  I'll transfer it to the list for next week, or scratch it completely!!  :-)

So, here is my Meal Plan for the Week!!  How are you all doing on your meal plans???  I've found that through all the chaos life can bring, having a Meal Plan has really helped!  At least that is one thing I already have planned and don't really have to "think" about!!

Monday:  Homemade Mac and Cheese, Green Beans, Texas toast

Tuesday:  Out to dinner with my Sis before NKOTB!  (Daddy will make Tacos and Cheese Quesadillas for the kids)

Wednesday:  Baked Potato Bar

Thursday:  Teriyaki Chicken over rice, Veggies

Friday:  Homemade Pizza

Hope you all have a really blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment