Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Monday......

Again!!!

So, last week I did OK without a Meal Plan, but I think that's ONLY because we were gone 3 of the 5 nights, and I made a Mexican Lasagna that we ate on for the other two nights.  It worked, but just by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin.  I still KNOW that a Meal Plan is best for me and what's going to keep me organized and sane!!

I can officially say that I have LESS than 2 weeks to go until my due date!!!  13 days to be exact!  I have been having a few signs, here and there, of my body preparing for labor, but nothing really concrete.  Friday was a day of pretty severe contractions and some other "fun" stuff going on in my body, but the contractions didn't turn out to be the real thing.  At my appt on Friday, we found out that the baby has definitely dropped, but my cervix hasn't made much progress......but, I know that can change at ANY time!!!  I have purposefully not planned much these next two weeks so that I can stay close to home, cherish these last few days with my two precious ones (before they become 3!!), and get the house and everything else prepared for baby.  This heat is wreaking havoc on me, but I'm sooooooo thankful for AC in our bedroom!!  I have to give props, too, to our Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed.  We bought this about 18 months ago and I truly believe it is one of the best decisions we could have made.  This is one pregnancy where I have not been tossing and turning all night long trying to get comfortable.  I can make the bed as hard or as soft as I'd like, and it's just been a God-send!!!  Now, granted, I haven't been sleeping as well, period, just due to being 9 months preggo, but it's not because I'm too uncomfortable, sore, or from tossing and turning in bed.  It's been a LIFESAVER!!

Well, let's get back into Meal Plan Monday!!  Here's my plan for the Week:

Monday:  Pulled Pork Sandwiches (I'm using THIS recipe.  It's been in the Crockpot for about 4 hours, now, and it smells HEAVENLY!), Coleslaw, Chips and Fruit Salad

Tuesday:  Homemade Mac and Cheese, Kielbasa and Green Beans

Wednesday:  Grilled Chicken Breasts, Grilled Potatoes, and Grilled Zucchini and Squash  (All done on the BBQ)

Thursday: Pizza and Green Salad

Friday: Going out to dinner!

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment