Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddies....

To My Most Excellent, Loving, Caring, Funny, Charming,........AMAZING Dad.


Words can't express what you mean to me.


I love you SO MUCH!!   You're the BEST!!!!!!!!!


Happy Father's Day!!!


P8010182


To my Dear, Sweet, Precious, Caring, Loving, Understanding, Humble and VERY handsome Husband......thank you for being the BEST Daddy to our children.


Oh, how I love you so!!


Happy Father's Day!!!


P1010121



To my two most EXCELLENT Bros-in-law........Happy Father's Day!!!!!!


You guys ROCK and what wonderful Daddies you are!!!!


We love you both!!





[caption id="attachment_807" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The Guys----L-R: Scott (Ruth's Hubs), Mark (My Hubs), DAD, Simon (Amy's Hubs)"]The Guys----L-R  Scott (Ruth's Hubs), Mark (My Hubs), DAD, Simon (Amy's Hubs)[/caption]

**To my other Bro-in-Law, Wayne, (I couldn't find a picture of you anywhere!!!)--What an awesome Dad you are to Zoe!!!  We all love you!!**


And, to my Great Father-in-Law, Adrian---Happy Father's Day!!


We love you!!


P1010189



Happy Father's Day to all you Daddies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    Thank you for the tooooooo kind words!!! I love you too!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete