Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rhubarb Crunch

So, I know I said I was going to try THIS recipe with my abundance of Rhubarb, (and I still am!!), but I tried out another recipe last night that I'd LOVE to share!  It was SO EXCELLENT!!

It's called Rhubarb Crunch, and HERE is the recipe.

P1010432

I did make just a couple changes:

I used 5 Cups of Rhubarb instead of 3

I also added some strawberries, 1 Peach and 1 Nectarine.  (They were going "bad" in my fruit bowl and I thought I'd throw them in!  They added great flavor!!)

I added 1/2 cup more sugar, since I added more fruit

It turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!  If you want a tasty dessert, I would HIGHLY recommend this one!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of adding in other fruit. Glad to know it turned out yum that way. Thanks for sharing my link!!

    ReplyDelete