Friday, June 26, 2009

Ouch.

So, I've been out of commission a little this week......I apologize for the lack of posts.

This cold has been dragging on a long time and I'm ready to be done with it ANYtime!   And, it looks like Ava, Luke and my husband have all come down with it, as well!!  What fun it is!!!

I also have a lower back that is in so much pain right now.  It's been hard for me to do much of anything.  I'm really not sure exactly what I did, but it's probably a combination of a lot of things, and I'm sure the pregnancy is at the top of the list!  I saw my chiropractor yesterday and will again on Monday to see if we can get me back to where I need to be.  It's tough enough being in terrible pain and not able to move, but it's even harder when you're pregnant and have two little ones to care for!

So, even though it's almost not Friday anymore, I still have a few minutes to do my post for "Faithful Friday."

It's very simple, yet very poignant.

No comments:

Post a Comment