Monday, June 15, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

This is a pretty short meal plan week.  We'll be at my parent's house tomorrow evening, and Mark and I have our "weekend away" this weekend.  The In-laws are taking the kiddos all weekend while we have a weekend away, together, just the two of us.  It was a Christmas gift from them, and Mark and I are really excited!!  I must say, it will be a little weird without the kids, and probably a little lonely, but I'm sure we'll manage!!  :-)

So, here's the*short* Plan for this week:

MONDAY---BLT's, Chips, Fruit Salad

TUESDAY---Dinner at Mom and Dad's!

WEDNESDAY---Tuna Buns, Oven Fries, Jello Salad

THURSDAY---Overnight French Toast, Scrambled eggs, Sausage

FRIDAY----Off on our weekend!!

So, pretty lame and not much going on in the way of meal-planning this week, but that's fine by me!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. We do an overnight French Toast a lot like the one you mentioned. But, we add sliced bananas in between the slices. REALLY yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have to meal plan for myself tonight!

    ReplyDelete