Friday, June 5, 2009

Faithful Friday

So, I'm going to keep this short and sweet......Yesterday, Mark and I planned a very spontaneous family trip this weekend, and I have LOTS to do to get ready for it!!  We're heading out this afternoon.  We realized that this is the only 'available' weekend until the end of July for us to go anywhere, and by then, baby girl might be here!!  So, we're heading off to a cabin---Our family of 4.  It should be great fun!!!

So, for Faithful Friday.......

I know.........lately, I am ALL about the music!!  Actually, it's not lately, it's ALL the time!!  I just can't seem to help myself.  Music touches me, it drives me, it inspires me......So, here's a video from one of my all-time favorite musicians:  TobyMac.  (Just a tidbit of info:  He used to be a member of the group DCTalk)

The song is called 'Lose My Soul,' and this is the official music video.

Matthew 16:26---"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his soul?"


"I don't wanna gain the whole world and lose my soul"







No comments:

Post a Comment